We offer free consultations for individuals, groups, and organizations who want to explore legal solutions to an environmental or public health problem. Please call our office at 314-231-4181 to set up a consultation.
Cases will be accepted where there is a broad public interest involved and the client’s financial interest in the outcome is insufficient to justify retention of a private law firm.
Factors considered in determining whether to accept a case include:
- significance of the environmental impact;
- likelihood of obtaining a favorable result;
- possibility of establishing a legal precedent of broad significance;
- support of environmental groups;
- availability of funding; and
- degree to which the case fits the strategic plans of Great Rivers Environmental Law Center.