There are a number of ways you can support Great Rivers Environmental Law Center.
- Watch for issues we might be able to help with. If we don’t know something is going on, or we don’t have someone willing to be the plaintiff in a case, we can’t fight it! So let us know if you see something wrong, and spread the word that we’re here if someone you know might want to ask us to look into something.
- Donate money to us if you are in a position to do so. Any amount can help! We never charge full fee, and usually work for free so that we don’t have to turn away clients based on their income.
- Volunteer- there are lots of ways to get involved! If you have a legal background, our attorneys can use help doing research for their cases. Volunteers help us table at events such as Earth Day, assist with filing and mailings in our office, and put their own skills to work in a variety of ways! Contact Sarah at email@example.com to talk about how you might get active.
- Join our Young Professionals Board.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Be sure to like, comment on, and share our posts so they reach more people!
Want to know more or interested in joining our mailing list? Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.