There are a number of ways you can support Great Rivers Environmental Law Center.
- Watch for issues we might be able to help with. If we don’t know something is going on, or we don’t have someone willing to be the plaintiff in a case, we can’t fight it! So let us know if you see something wrong, and spread the word that we’re here if someone you know might want to ask us to look into something.
- Donate money to us if you are in a position to do so. Any amount can help! We never charge full fee, and usually work for free so that we don’t have to turn away clients based on their income.
- Volunteer or join our Young Professionals Board.
- Switch your search engine to Goodsearch. It gives the cause of your choice a penny for every search you do… it adds up fast!
- Follow us on Facebook, and be sure to like, comment on, and share our posts so they reach more people.
Want to know more or interested in joining our mailing list? Email Sarah at email@example.com.